[DeTomaso] Felt or Carpet for the front trunk?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Mar 15 17:05:42 EDT 2008

Dear Doug,

            That would be a good idea, if one wanted to maintain the stock
felt liner.   However, that particular Pantera now has 50,000 miles on it
and is now a *long* way from its innocent, original and stock condition.
When I finally finish the engine rebuild and get some other things fixed on
the two of them, then I'll get 'round to having the front trunk re-done with
some sort of sturdy black carpet.

                     Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles