[DeTomaso] El Pantero

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 15 15:58:14 EDT 2008

I agree with Jack. If one has enough skill and tenacity to build a car from
scratch that is a close facsimiles to the real-deal, I would be enthused the
meet them personally. Projects like this take an enormous amount of time and
skill to complete so I sent the builder a note of enthusiasm and good
luck. ---along with Jack   ---FWIW---

Kirk Evans   --- AmeriSport ---