[DeTomaso] Mushy brakes

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sat Mar 15 14:40:30 EDT 2008

I believe the original steel brake lines on all panteras should be replaced.
They've been there for ever, there's always moisture present in the brake
fluid, most people are lazy about flushing the system regularly, steel does
rust, and most folks will push their pantera once in a while.  If the lines
are going to brake, it'll be when you need them most.