[DeTomaso] mesh for grill

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Fri Mar 14 23:01:53 EDT 2008

If this is the same mesh as in the lower valance then it is available. Last year when I had my car painted the shop found a mesh that matches, the only thing is that it was copper so had to be brazed in. If you can't find it let me know and I'll give you his contact number.
Forest
-------------- Original message from JDeRyke at aol.com: --------------