[DeTomaso] We got your diet coke and water

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 14:48:18 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

  I picked up some 100 octane gas at local gas station for the Pantera since tank is empty...yea, imagine just 3 miles away and its on a pump at a Union 76 station in HB!

  Otherwise everything looks like a go and I will pick you up at the airiport.
  Looking forward to you staying with us.

  Mary will have a gazillion different things to eat or snack on when you get here when get hungry.

  Looking forward to the weekend

  Dennis

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing