[DeTomaso] Aldan Eagle Shocks

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 13:04:19 EDT 2008

I lost110lb of dead weight!... but then I'm sure she would tell you she lost 220lb! Baw ha ha ha

David & Marilyn Bell <davidabell at worldnet.att.net> wrote:  MD wrote: I did take 23 pounds of unsprung weight off the Pantera this
winter!

Wow - that's a lot! Sounds like you were a regular at Jenny Craig?

Muscat Dave