[DeTomaso] Heater valve Rebuild

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Mar 14 01:15:12 EDT 2008

My heater valve was a bit different than what I saw on the forum a while back, but I did find the place to order the gasket I needed,, but it has been on back order for months now.  I lost patience and ended up buying a valve for a '70's AMC AMX (I believe).  I used hoses and hose clamps to put it in place of the original and it works great with no leaks.

Chris