[DeTomaso] Replacement Suspension Bushings and Ball Joints

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 00:53:11 EDT 2008

I've bought from them before.  They were very professional.

I like the Quella style bushings better, though.  I don't mean to do a free
plug for Dennis, but his bushings have the hex shaft in the center.  They
allow the a-arm to rotate w/out binding.  They do not squeek and they're
easy to install, once you get the old bushings out.  I believe they're also
advertised in Profiles under the Collector Car ad.

Of course, if you want the original style bushings, that's understandable.
Will.