[DeTomaso] Austrian Pantera owner visiting California next week

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 22:36:07 EDT 2008

I'll be around, add me to his contact list.

Trevor is interested in meeting him also.

Chuck

Hi guys,

I got an e-mail from a good friend of mine, named Sebastian Exenberger.   He

lives in Kufstein, Austria, and he was one of the people who helped organize

the International De Tomaso meeting in 2004.

He has a pushbutton Pantera and is bursting with energy.   He is coming to
California with his son (who is job-hunting here), and will be touring the
Pantera shops in LA, and then wants to come up to the San Francisco area.
Today
he wrote to me:

====

Hello Mike,

 we will arrive in Los Angeles on 13.03. at 15:40 directly from Munich.
 We stay there for two nights - Steve Wilkinson and Gary Hall are in Los
Angeles?
 Are they hard to find? I think I will meet them :-)

 Perhaps we will drive to Las Vegas and then to San Francisco.

 We will stay from 17.03.(evening) - 19.03 (the whole day) for two nights in

San Francisco.
 Please give me your actual adress and phonenumber when you have time to
meet
us so we can call you for timing :-)

 Flying back to Munich is on 19.03. at 22:50.

 My son and I are very happy to visit the USA and "Panteraland" :-))

 I am glad to hear from you - have a Good Time,

 Sebastian, Austria.

====

Unfortunately it is quite likely that I'll be on the road next week.
Nevertheless, I would hope that some of you guys could dust off the red
carpet (or
should I say, the blue and white carpet) and give these guys a proper
welcome
here.

s.exenberger at kufnet.at is his e-mail address.

Bob Benson, Chuck Melton, maybe you could arrange for an afternoon spin up
Alice's Restaurant or something like that?

The Pantera density is pretty thin in Kufstein, Austria, so anything that
people could do to fan the flames of his passion (already burning brightly)
would
be great!

Mike

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money &
Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)