[DeTomaso] Cam/lifters

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:04:43 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Curt Hall <cuvee at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Other then money? Why not change the springs and two piece valves, there
> over 35 years old! Then you can pick a little hotter cam and everything will
> match.
>

> <asajay at asajay.com>

Don't skimp on this one.  I tried running stock springs and valves with
40,000 miles on them with a .554 lift cam.  I ended up with a hole in the
block.

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '59 Austin A35, '71 Pantera #1382
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso