[DeTomaso] 10'' campys for sale

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 11 17:45:10 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I ended up with a matched set of 10 and 8 inch factory campys---first design---in a trade which I thought were sold but the deal fell apart due to a reinforcement issue only found on the last 10'' wheels specifically made for racing. The castings I have are in great shape---just need to be re-painted---which I can do here if needed. Will trade stock 8s and 7s plus cash (if the style is different like early 71-72 type) for the matched set of 10s and 8s. Or will trade the 10s for the remaining set of front 7s plus cash. Many options are available.

I also have a set of 10s and 8s with new (less that 100 miles) P7s that have been stored in a cool dry basement for years. Tires are in perfect shape. I was keeping the set for a restored 73 which was sold.

Please drop me a note off line if your interested in either set of very hard to find factory 10 inch wheels. Thank you.

Kirk Evans    --- AmeriSport ---