[DeTomaso] Is the Pantera Forum down?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Mar 11 17:05:54 EDT 2008

Good question--it seemed all quiet on the Western front today and I thought that was odd.

Maybe the forum got so sick of all my whining about my car they filter out any email with my address attached!

I'm cc'ing the list, so if you're on the list, let me know if anyone out there can hear me...hear me... hear me.....

Chris