[DeTomaso] slave bracked wanted/needed.

rimov at charter.net rimov at charter.net
Mon Mar 10 20:08:26 EDT 2008

Afternoon:

I don't suppose any one has a good used clutch slave bracket they keep shuffling around the garage, using for a paper weight or is littering up their old parts bin they would like to part with get rid of/sell. Long story: 1 clutch, 1 throw-out bearing, 1 long through slave & 1 crankshaft thrust bearing later I finally figure out my bracket had been modified to fit a different slave well before I owned the car. I love my Pantera, I love my Pantera, I love my Pantera.

Cheers

Thanks

Paul