[DeTomaso] FW: Driver's window removal

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Mon Mar 10 15:57:50 EDT 2008

Dave,

	I just posted a question about door glass removal without having read all
the posts this morning.  To my delight, here was the answer, but I have a
question.  At the step that says "Remove rear glass screws" where are these
screws?  I see two bolts, one from the outside rear of the door above the
latch and one inside the door below the latch that secure the rear window
run.  Is this what you mean?

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505