[DeTomaso] something to do

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Mar 10 15:36:27 EDT 2008

Larry,

This I think is close to you. Could be fun too?

Larry - Cleveland

Coming up in just a few weeks is the Southern
<http://classicmotorsports.net/articles/southern-yosemite-automotive-film-fe
stival/>  Yosemite Film Festival in Oakhurst, California, right in Moss's
backyard. For one relaxed weekend, we'll be showing feature films,
documentaries and rarely seen automotive footage on the big screen. Plus,
we're holding an informal car show that's open to all makes and models. A
panel of celebrity judges, led by Classic Motorsports Publisher Tim Suddard,
will be giving out $100 product certificates to Best in Show, as well as the
best Miata, new MINI, MG, Austin-Healey, Triumph and Jaguar. So to recap: We
get to see your car, you get to meet Tim, and we all get to enjoy a weekend
of great car movies and events in beautiful Madera County.

For the second event, we'll be teaming up again at GRM Speedfest at the
Classic <http://speedfest.classicmotorsports.net>  Motorsports Mitty in May.
We're offering a full weekend of events, so if you need to take a few
minutes to relax, stop by the Moss Pub to chat and throw a few
darts--preferably not at us. You can also take a gander at our Project
Cars--we'll have them on display.

We look forward to seeing you (and your classic) at these events.