[DeTomaso] Fantastic fiberglass Pantera parts score

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:54:39 EST 2008

When I was a kid I think I built a model of a mid engine funny car, seems
like it was Dunn & Reath or something, back in the good old days with The
Snowman, The Hawaiian, The Blue Max, Cha-Cha,The Bounty Hunter, Snake and
Mongoose and Barry Setzer......do any of those names take you guys back in
time as well?

ah the sweet smell of nitro, burning rubber and thinking that 225 mph and 6
seconds was fast!

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt