[DeTomaso] cruise control bizzaro world

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 21:28:54 EST 2008

Chris, all I can say about your wiring is, I would do whatever was necessary
to figure out why its working as it now does, lest it just as suddenly change
to TOTALLY INOPERATIVE! Things seldom heal themselves. But a few days with a
schematic (or two or three), a magic-marker to edit the schematic closest to
reality for your car and a VOM should tell you what you need to know for more
confidence in its wiring.   As always, do not expect any factory schematic to be
a perfect fit to any Pantera in terms of color codes, routing or wire sizes.
Good luck- J DeRyke