[DeTomaso] Frozen Trunion Shaft

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Mar 8 20:09:53 EST 2008

Mike

I've been there and when they are badly frozen, they will not press out -
even if allowed to soak in penetrant for a week.

Charlie's advice is right on.

And I believe that I proved to Mike Drew last weekend that the best approach
for lubricating the lower assembly, for future value in your case, is with a
single zerk in the middle of the lower carrier.

JT