[DeTomaso] Larry Stock PPC Campy clones

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:43:33 EST 2008

Joe,

I've only heard of one complaint (and that was by way of Larry himself) from someone who ordered a special backspacing to their own specs for a Group 4 conversion and found the wheels and/or flares didn't fit. That wasn't you was it?

Julian

Joe Bianco wrote; Hi everyone, I'm just checking to see if anyone has had a problem with Larry Stock from Pantera Parts Connection in relation to his Campy clone wheels? Joe Bianco#1553Charleston, SC