[DeTomaso] cruise control bizzaro world

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 00:57:23 EST 2008

In a message dated 3/7/08 21 51 14, pantera at pobox.com writes:

> For those of us who not only drive our cars but drive them LONG distances,
> the cruise control allows a little leg stretching and butt shifting.

When I first bought my Pantera, my first drive was LA to San Francisco with a
few detours enroute, about 450 miles.   A few weeks later I drove from San
Francisco to Wichita Falls, TX non-stop in 18 hours.

And last year I drove from Vegas to my house straight through, over 600
miles.   So believe me, I'm familiar with the concept. :>)