[DeTomaso] MEGGABUCKS

JAYTCREC at aol.com JAYTCREC at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 19:15:37 EST 2008

Meggabucks was featured a long time ago in the SAAC Shelby club  magazine.
It had the rear chassis widened to accomodate the OHC 427 and , I think, a
Hewland transaxle, among other modifications.  The original/builder had
purchased two of the same engines for the car.
The car was purchased around 1998 by Glenn Pascal, from whom I do not  know,
and displayed at the Carlisle, PA Import Fest.
Someone purchased the car at that event and Glenn delivered it shortly
thereafter to the side of a road somewhere and was paid (I kinda  remember) "out of
a paper bag,"   Never heard of the car  again.
I think Glenn had it running a bit but it still needed work and was  not the
best show condition.

JAY  CURRERI
ASSOCIATE BROKER
KEYSTONE BROKER GROUP LTD