[DeTomaso] Cleveland 2v vs 4v heads

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Mar 6 16:41:22 EST 2008

> Goran, I'm not sure if you are aware of the list/forum dyno project I
> started but I intend to test exactly what you describe (>
> With the RPM range that 240 degrees duration @ 0.050" puts you in, I'd be
> looking at 4V heads.  If it's running a Performer intake, the intake is
> a limiting factor.

> Dan Jones

Thanks.
As you mentioned it I do remember reading about the testing project, even if
I dont recall exactley what it included. I keep my eyes open.

I newer built a 2V engine myself, it just happen to come in my way
as the owner run it dry of oil at 6 grand.
By comparsion I run 13,5 with my own car in stock GT-5 trim,
(the pree Hemi version) except for the engine that was a close chamber
4V with Gr3 exhaust and a  hyd 224 at 50 cam. 11:1 cr and a 3310 carb.
Goran