[DeTomaso] Panteras at the Willow...

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 12:50:01 EST 2008

Excellent report Mike....I heard Larry Stock was the 'only' Pantera in the Red Group running against some fast movers.

  Congratulations to all who ran.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If it was easy you'd do it"
  www.TeamPanteraRacing.com

Michael J Becker <mikebecker at cox.net> wrote:
  The weather was decent but the wind was horrendous. There were gusts that
could just about knock you over if you weren't careful. In the night on
Saturday, it felt as if our trailer was going to get blown over. The
driving and race event was a great time. I didn't bring a car, although I
did get a little driving time and a couple of right-seat rides. I had a
great time. There were a lot of cars, but not very many Panteras. San
Diego Panteras had one participant Friday (non-Pantera) and 2 participants
Sat/Sun (1 Pantera, 1 non-Pantera). There was a nasty wreck in the Red
Group on Saturday, in turn 2, and a nice race-prepped Ferari 348 ended up a
total loss. I've got several pictures (including the mutilated Ferrari) on
the SDP site. You can click on any picture for a larger image. If you are
interested, I also have high res copies of the images.

Here's a link to the photos:
http://www.sandiegopanteras.com/temp/WS20080229.htm