[DeTomaso] megabucks

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Wed Mar 5 23:59:55 EST 2008

Years ago I saw a Pantera that was known by the name Megabucks at
Collectors choice.  It had a 427 SOHC with twin turbos and a holley carb
with a Hewland transmission and totally custom F1 style suspension.  The
whole engine bay was covered with custom formed polished aluminum.
Interior was race style and had Parelly 19 inch slicks.  It did not run
right and Collectors choice was to make it run.  It supposidly was owned by
a person who was giving it to someone who was owed a sum of money.  I have
not heard of this car in years since.  Anyone know what happened to it?

Dave "always in search of the odd pantera" D