[DeTomaso] What's the latest Pantera International MagazineIssue

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 19:52:52 EST 2008

I agree with Cautious Jim....I know and respect George. I don't have any doubt that he won't catch up and get the back issues out to us.

  This is definately another reminder of how much work and time goes into getting these much appreciated magazines out every month like Jack does every month  or like Mike does all most every quarter ;-]>

  Its a huge effort and one that most of you slackers do not  deserve ;-]>

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If it was easy you'd do it"
  www.TeamPanteraRacing.com

  Jim Gray <jimgray at cableone.net> wrote:
  I was advised to go ahead and send my renewal payment even though I never
got a magazine or a notice.

No, I think I'll wait a while.

Jim "cautious" Gray