[DeTomaso] 10 core evaporator upgrade for AC

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:15:54 EST 2008

I was on the phone with a vendor and they suggested a 10 core evaporator for the AC assembly and stated a new 3 speed motor needs this to cool efficiently.
Does anyone have one of these?  They are 665.00 dollars and thus I think I'll keep the one I have.

Just curious if they are worth the money and why the stock unit would not cool even better with a better blower engine?

Thanks
Clay