[DeTomaso] What's the latest Pantera International MagazineIssue

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 15:53:05 EST 2008

In a message dated 3/4/08 10 57 29, jmontero at fcmat.org writes:

> I also have not received a magazine since Fall '06.  I thought it was just
> me.  So why do we pay dues???

We don't--at least I don't?   The renewal notices come in the packet with the
magazine.   So while we can be disappointed that the magazines haven't been
produced in over a year, we can at least console ourselves in knowing that we
got what we paid for?

I'm sure George will get them going again one of these days, and a bill may
be forthcoming then....