[DeTomaso] Pantera featured on 'Top Gear'

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 10:18:53 EST 2008

Mike,

  They have been auditioning hosts for the US version.  Nope, I did not try out.  Jalopnik thinks they know who it is.

  Scott

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 3/4/08 7 13 28, timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com writes:

FYI, Top Gear is working on a US version of the show.  So remember Mike's message when they call you about a segment on Panteras. :)

I read somewhere that they scrapped the idea because Clarkson didn't want to spend months away from his home....

Mike

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

TimePiece Public Relations
Dallas - Houston - New York
www.timepiecepr.com