[DeTomaso] Electrical Gremlins still live!

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Tue Mar 4 10:17:34 EST 2008

There is a resistor built in paralell to the lamp,that i think will supply
the field if the bulb is gone,but i agree,check out that your alternator are
reciving power to its field circuit,as it cant start to produce power by
itself.Im a bit confused to wether you run a original style alternator now,
or have continued with a internal regulator unit as the wiring are
different,other than that they both need starthelp :)
Best regards
Øyvind Bakken