[DeTomaso] Putting a small block Chevy.....Oh Really?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 3 23:54:03 EST 2008

I'm sure a Ford was not in AC's things to do? Cobra or how about a Sunbeam with a ford? Tiger! So if you have a built up Chevy laying around and the 351C is dead why not the Pantera?

John Zeedick <Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com> wrote:
Laurie:

Don¹t get me wrong I like vettes also...it¹s just that a 350 was never on
Detomaso¹s list of things to put in the car and I grew up around Fords.

JZ