[DeTomaso] Putting a small block Chevy.....Oh Really?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 21:19:00 EST 2008

Sorry, I just can't get past the laws of physics, a = f/m in particular.

  There is of course the awkward rumor that Ford powered Cobras only exist because Chevy wouldn't sell 327s to Shelby to put in Listers.

  Ken

LaurieFerrari at aol.com wrote:
        Ah Mr. Ken.. Let's just hope this particular guy would never do such a thing.  Why can't you guys believe the facts and stop dreaming up flakey excuses.  Why not ask Doc Abe of Silver State Fame just what he's got under his Pantera hood.