[DeTomaso] CF Decklids for IR-EFI - Who do you like?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 14:28:39 EST 2008

I'm a tortured soul. I was going to have a local boy do my carbon fibre decklid but he's on a slow boat to china probably smoking the crack he bought with my original deposit.

  If you have bought a vendor CF or CF overlay deck lid from one of the vendors or a shop in SoCal and you have IR-EFI set up let me know who you like.  I really don't care about weight savings.

  After a beeotch struggle with Dick Drenske over to cut or not to cut my steel decklid to fit around the IR-EFI I decided to go with a CF or CF overlay.  I know allot of people are now in the game so write me off line on who you have used and who you like.

  Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com