[DeTomaso] bearing issues

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Mon Mar 3 12:11:29 EST 2008

Mike,

    If you check Wilkinson's add closer, you'll see that his new axles are
cold rolled forgings which are about the best way I can think of to make an
axle.  These are in no way similar to the poorly made stock originals so I
highly recommend them, especially at the price he's asking which includes
new nuts.

Doug Braun