[DeTomaso] Putting a small block Chevrolet in a 1973 pantera

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 23:39:55 EST 2008

 Logically, a small block Chevy makes sense. It's just that some people would see the car as having been bastardized.? But there's a guy in Germany with a BMW V8 in his and another fellow in with a Hemi in his and both those are undoubtedly very quick cars.

I guess it's the Ford vs Chevy rivalry thing that makes it seems distasteful

Jim