[DeTomaso] AC Evaporator lines

Don Thomas dt at ieee.org
Sun Mar 2 20:40:37 EST 2008

There are several places you can get the AC insulation tape.

In rebuilding my AC, I got the tape from www.ACKITs.net.

Also, NAPA might have it... look for Four Seasons Ltd. #59010

You can also check the sources or links listed in the Pantera Wiki pages too...

http://augerresources.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I hope that helps...

Best regards,

-dt