[DeTomaso] Car Transport and Parts for sale.

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 18:40:50 EST 2008

I originally posted this thinking that I would have trouble getting rid of all these parts.  With the new job and all the work that will be involved in moving I do not have time to spend parceling out these components.  I appreciate all your interest, please contact Kirk if you would like these components.  If there are parts that he is not interested in I will contact anyone that has posted.  Again I am sorry for this situation, I just didn't think there would be this much interest.  I am going to provide Kirk with a list of all components, he can modify this list to include all that he would like to sell.
  I am off to Florida.

Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:
      So everything is going to Kirk Evans?