[DeTomaso] Another Odd Pantera on ebay

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 05:17:29 EST 2008

I think what he meant by odd waas not as much the metric speedo and US plate
opening as much as the fabricated engine bay and US  plate opening. Or at
least that is what *I* thought was odd. I'm thinking that it was a rusted to
shreds US car (or early Euro-car) that was rebuilt by fabricating all new
major parts.