[DeTomaso] Another Odd Pantera on ebay

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Mar 1 04:33:01 EST 2008

Euro cars have the same license plate recession as US cars so there's nothing odd about that. It has the US side markers and that's a much harder retrofit than the speedo. It does have the "park left" wipers and roof antenna though. There are other things I don't recognize too like the remote mount brake fluid reservoirs and the straight front wall of the front trunk.

Tomas