[DeTomaso] PANTERAS IN THE WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE/ Dick Ruzzin

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 10:02:30 EDT 2008

Dick,

As far as I know right now, we will be in the same spot as the last few
years, Baker Furniture parking lot.  I have not confirmed that with Baker
manegment yet, but I don't forsee a problem.  We have always been well
received there.  I will let you know when I get confirmation.

The St. Angela Merici parade is a great time, but my car seems not to like
being in Canada for some reason.  I had my car die at the inspection booth
once.  Another time I was selected to have my car searched.  The last time,
one of my radiator fan fuses blew while waiting to cross back to the US.  I
had no replacements, so I was forced to cut a piece of wire from the cd
player in the trunk and use it as a jumper.  I made it home, but it was a
nervous ride back!  I have my invite sitting in front of me, but I am not
sure the curse is gone............

Ian