[DeTomaso] Sad to see

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 19:25:22 EDT 2008

I don't know anything about the Pantera referred to in these emails but I raced with Hugh at many SCCA national events. I raced C Sports and he raced a S2000 which was in the same group usually. He was always a nice guy in the pits and a gentleman on the track.  Too bad I didn't know we had a common interest in Panteras although  mine was unrealized back then.  Michael in Savannah