[DeTomaso] Pantera Key Sets

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Jun 27 20:10:13 EDT 2008

I recently helped an individual overseas by obtaining keys locally for his Pantera and sending them to him.

The quest ended up tougher than I expected.  To make a long story short, my local supplier had thrown out his older inventory of keys that I assumed he still had.  This included over 90 Pantera keys!!!

We were able to track down replacements; however, I had to purchase 10 of each blank even though we required only three sets.

Thus, I have seven sets of Pantera keys for sale.  Each includes the ignition and door/decklid.  The sets are for sale for $5 plus shipping.

First come, first served.  E-mail me if you would like a set or more.

Thanks
JT