[DeTomaso] Pictures of my car

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Fri Jun 27 17:11:57 EDT 2008

Hello Asa Jay,
     The spreader bar was in the car when I bought it.  It did not reach the
pocket/wall so I added square tubing to make it do so.  I also filled the
end and laid weld beads along the wall of the pockets for the bar to rest
on,  to truly take the load off the mounting ears.
     I bought the wheels from Wilkinson.  They are 17x8 and 18x9.5.  The
tires are BFG G-Force KDW2 sizes 235/40-17 and 285/40-18

Art