[DeTomaso] (yet) ...  More cars for sale

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 14:58:52 EDT 2008

Kirk,

I've just processed your addition to the Registry, and the system will
update your account soon.
You may receive an automatic e-mail with your account info as the signal
your account has been upgraded.

The car is in the For Sale section, (Which one does not need to add a car to
the Registry in order to access...) and here is a link:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

It is the Red car one down from the top.

Chuck

Mike,

Where is the picture? If it is a old turbo, I made those starting in 1981
and Dennis did buy many in the day.

Kirk