[DeTomaso] Pictures of my car

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 14:51:16 EDT 2008

Unfortunately you can't see that picture if you haven't sent him a
picture of your Pantera to the website first.  What if you don't own a
Pantera but would like to?

As I replied to you earlier Mr. Luif, answers to your questions can be found
in the Frequently Asked Questions page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryFAQs.asp

It is a common question.  Thus it is answered there, but I'll clip and post
here:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

What if someone has already added my car or I don't own a DeTomaso?
1) Add another car.

Internet - If someone, perhaps a previous owner, has already added your car,
then you can add some other DeTomaso.  A quick search of eBay, Google or
other public sources ALWAYS turns up a DeTomaso!  Capture all the details,
and save all the largest sized versions of the photos available. (Thumb nail
sized photos are not sufficient, 800X600 is typical, but larger is desired
such as 8 mega-pixels) Submit the car just as you would if you owned it!

Personally photograph a car at some event such as a car show or gathering.
Any car in public can be legally and fairly photographed.

2) Write an article for this website.  It needs to be useful to DeTomaso
owners, and we can provide suggestions and assist in editing.

3) In the worst possible case that the Registry is COMPLETELY full (9,000+
cars), then submit a complete update to your car, and you may be granted a
waiver, after all, the cars do get repainted, fixed, or more details are
learned.

Back to Top

-  -  -  -  -

So if you are looking to buy a Pantera, you SHOULD be saving photos and data
on cars you consider.  This will help your search and purchase immensely!

Some of the data your gather would be just what the Registry wants, and thus
easy for you to add.  As you only need to add ONE car (new to the Registry),
this is not tough.

It is strongly advised that you check the Registry first(using:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/CheckRegistryEntry.asp)

This is a useful read also:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/ATaleof2Stories.asp

As I followed both Shawn and Fred in real time, in the story above, I know
how quickly one can share a car with the Registry, and move on.

A buyer has much to gain by using the Registry while searching out the right
car for them.  Good luck in your purchase journey.

Best Regards,

Chuck

Checked by AVG.
8:27 AM