[DeTomaso] DeTomaso on auction yesterday

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Thu Jun 26 13:10:11 EDT 2008

That assumes that they really want to sell it.  There can be business and legal advantages to having an auction prove or to disprove the value of an asset without really selling it.

There was a PCNC member whose wife was on him about money, so he agreed to sell his Pantera.  He advertised it for sale with a price of $65,000.  Nobody bought it.