[DeTomaso] Elvis's Pantera Report

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Jun 26 11:41:05 EDT 2008

*I found this online, it is reported to be a new interview with one of
Elvis' last paramours ( for you West Coasters, that a polite southern way of
saying his bootie call babe.*
**
*Enjoy,*
**
*Michael in Savannah*
**
**
**
*Did you ever just go out the two of you?  Sheila Ryan*: One time we were
gonna go for a ride in the yellow Pantera and I was petrified. I was worried
because he didn't drive that often. We were always in a limousine. It was
late and dark and we were on the Mississippi interstate. Elvis was driving.
It's just the two of us. And he was like lit up, like a Christmas tree. And
we were going seventy-five and I'm thinking, okay, I can deal with
seventy-five. And then eighty-five and ninety-five and a hundred and thirty.
We were going a hundred and thirty. Then Elvis says, "Here, you take the
wheel." And takes his hands off and I was like, "Please, that's not funny.
Please." And I was like begging him. I was really scared. It was  a side of
him that I didn't see often. Carefree. He wasn't on the job. He wasn't
working. He wasn't in Vegas. He wasn't doing shows. He was just having a
good time. When I saw those gates with the musical notes on them, I was
really happy to be back.

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you