[DeTomaso] Carb Spacer

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 25 20:07:55 EDT 2008

I've run with and without spacers.

I haven't done dyno tests with several spacers.  That's the best way to tell
what difference they make (of course).

The only impact I saw (positive) was that by leveling the carburetor via a
wedge spacer, my P-car stopped stalling under heavy braking.

I'm not saying that's the only benefit.  I'm saying that's the only one I've
personally observed.

Will.