[DeTomaso] EVA 4 ME and Bud's car

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 16:25:28 EDT 2008

I'm going thru the photos from the swap meet... and I realized
I didn't do anything will all the photos I took at previous swap meets
(doop).

Does anyone recognize the old yellow on blue California plate "EVA 4 ME"?
(seen at the 2005 swap meet)

If so, contact me directly.

Also, I was searching for some photos of Bud Williams car to add to his
Registry entry, and I need some of the car outside in the sunlight.

Bud, or others, if you have some good photos of Bud's car, please send them
to me.  Bud that is why you found your page blank... I didn't have the right
photos - grin.  I took quite a few of your headlight mod back in 2005.

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG.
9:46 AM