[DeTomaso] Carb Spacer

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Jun 25 14:19:09 EDT 2008

Depends upon your particular engine combination.  I tried none, 1/2", 1" and
2" straight 4-hole spacers during an engine dyno test and to everyone's
surprise the highest average HP was achieved with the 1/2" phenolic spacer.
It's best to test your changes for an improvement rather than take a
manufacturer's or magazine article's word for an expected improvement.  That
said, I'd like to try the sculpted type of spacer shown in your picture
link.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505