[DeTomaso] Parts is Parts?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 12:17:40 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/23/08 6:43:00 PM, tipo874 at comcast.net writes:

> Gates Green Stripe hose can be hard to find. NAPA has the same hose readily
> available except it has a gold stripe.

I have no experience with gold stripe hoses. Gates green stripe premium hose
is usually ordered in bulk- like a 36" long piece 1-3/8" ID, from any good
auto parts stores. Or get exactly what you need from the Pantera parts vendors
who order it in bulk and cut it to size. Your car uses (or should) many short
pieces of straight hose to connect up the cooling system. Cheers- JDeryke